Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Love to See the Temple/I Am a child of God

I’m trying to put these two songs together by request from our primary chorister aka my mom. Smile Hi mom! Anyway, I thought it would be a lot of fun to try and I’ve been working on it since Sunday evening. (Nothing else around here is getting done. eh.) Here is the music so far. It’s meant to be a medley where the two songs to kind of echo each other. I did put the songs together for the second verse using a modified combination of the original melody of I love to see the Temple and the descant in I am a child of God.

I don’t have the words in yet. I am still deciding how to best arrange them – out of order and how, or to leave them alone and in order. I am open to suggestions.

Also, note – I am quite the novice at this so to the better trained musician this is probably rough. But I still think it’s pretty. Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment