I think this is the final. I’ve got it all to work and the words all in. I think it’s really nice. I can’t, however, get the program to play the voices. I don’t think there’s any way to do that so here are the words. You can read, or sing, along as it plays.
I love to see the temple, I’m going there some day, to feel the holy Spirit, to listen and to pray.
I am a child of God, and He has sent me here, has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear.
For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty, I’ll prepare myself while I am young,
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me. Help me find the way.
(The lines in parenthesis are sung along with I am a child of God)
I am a child of God. Rich blessings are in store. If I but learn to do…
(I love to see the temple, I’ll go inside some day. I’ll covenant with…)
His will, I’ll live with him once more.
(my fa –a- ther. I’ll promise to obey.)
For the temple is a holy place where we are sealed together. As a child of God I’ve learned this truth.
Teach me all that I must do, for a family is forever.




No comments:
Post a Comment