Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monitoring…

So, I said I would monitor how I feel when I eat better and get exercise. Today I have noticed that my face feels thinner. That makes me happy. Someone noticed. That makes me happy too! Eating better has given me energy on such a busy day like today, to be able to get through it.

I felt so good the other day when I took a gym class for the first time in probably over a year. It made me so happy. I haven’t gotten much exercise since and I need to check that. I have to work out a fitness schedule that I can fit into my crazy calendar. I had one, then upon further investigation it isn’t going to work so it has set me back. I’ll work on that tonight.

Monitoring how much time I’m spending in front of a screen…well, I’m here right now. But I don’t have the tv on, keeping me from writing in my blog and making my fitness schedule so that’s something. I also spent a great deal of time in the kitchen baking today. It was for a RS meeting tonight so I had to anyway but it also meant I was moving around and on my feet.

I also went out and did a little bit of lawn care this morning.

A successful day for my goals I think. Time to go figure out some exercise for the rest of the week…

No comments:

Post a Comment