Wednesday, February 10, 2010

what's this blog here?

I am starting this new blog page because there are times that I have things I want to write about that don't really fit in my family blog. Like crafts I do, books I read, silly things I hear and want to remember or rantings I have that I want to get out. Or whatever. My running progress - or not as the case may be, and my experiences with fundraising and training for the 3-Day. Plus whatever else I am doing with my life. This blog won't be automatically emailed to anyone unless someone asks for that and I am willing to do so. But anyone who wishes to may subscribe so please do if you really want to. I hope to have fun with this as well as my other blog already in progress about my family. That one's much more interesting anyway. So if you're bored, go there http://njladybug2.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I doubt that family adventures are more interesting than what's going on inside the head of a very old friend whom I haven't seen in way way too long. Not to mention the fact that you probably need some time when you're not being mom and teacher and choir director to sort through life. As was the case when we went to school together, if you need an additional ear, you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete